Partnerships & Awards
We are very keen to take advantage of every opportunity to enhance the education we offer to our children. As a Church school we are part of a large family within the Blackburn Diocese, and the wider Christian Church.
This year we are very proud to have been accredited with the Learning Excellence award for our focus groups that accelerate learning in basic skills each morning.
We have also achieved the Sainsbury's school sports Gold Award for 4 years on the run.
A Music Mark for all the extra Musical activities we do.
(Tarleton and Rural District Schools)
TARDiS Primary Schools are strategic partners
The overall aims are to provide:
- A world class education for all our students, regardless of ability or background, which builds resilience, confidence and drive, in an ever changing world.
- A workforce of the highest calibre, with a winning combination of teamwork, skill, experience, passion and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
- A relentless focus on individual and collective improvement and personal and professional development, in an ethos of high expectations and personal ambition.
- The moral imperative to ensure that no child is left behind and no individual is overlooked in their uniqueness and distinctive potential.
- A nurturing environment, where everyone feels safe and valued and where we get the balance right between encouragement and support and stretch and challenge, so that all of us can aim high and work together to make those aspirations a reality.
- A genuine commitment to foster partnerships, across our family of schools, with our parents, other strategic partners and our wider communities.
- The expertise to efficiently and effectively deploy and maximise our resources across the MAT and our wider networks and partnerships.
TARDiS Member Schools:
Newburgh C of E Primary School
Mawdsley Saint Peter and Paul's Catholic Primary School